Thursday, April 23, 2009

About my Balls...


Hello my friends,

I'd like to talk to you about my balls. I'm speaking of the icons I've created for my various departments at SirRobyn.com. So far I have a nice set of balls, but somehow I think I need more... more balls. I've commissioned a good friend to help and I think this is the list of sub-departments that I'm considering. Please comment if you think I need more balls... or if this is too many balls.

Your friend,
Sir Robyn

P.S. Here they are:







Entertainment

- Cinema

- Television/Radio

- Sports

- Stage

- Games

Literature

- Poetry

- Prose

- Drama

- Comics/Manga

Society

- Politics

- War

- Law

- Culture

- History

- Clowns

Music

- Composers

- Instruments

- Musical Groups

- Recordings

Science/Technology

- Mathematics

- Biology

- Chemistry

- Physics

- Medicine

- Engineering

- Computers

The Arts

- Painting/Drawing

- Sculpture

- Photography

- Architecture

- Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment