Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Philosophy on SirRobyn.com



Ponder this, oh my brothers and sisters,

When I first imagined SirRobyn.com it was to be a encyclopedic dictionary of philosophy. Then the problems began. How could I talk about Pythagoras without mentioning music? What is Galileo without astronomy? Could I mention Voltaire without making mention of literature? Philosophy simply touches all subjects and my vision for this encyclopedic dictionary grew and grew.

The philosophy section itself my be the smallest of the sections, but it will certainly be the dearest to me and the one that receives the most commentary. In our brave new world where technologies are reaching into every aspect of our life, we have new questions unanswered and the morality derived from the past seems not up to the task to deal with our new reality.

This section is the center and the heart of SirRobyn.com and I can assure you that you will find wisdom here.

Thoughtfully yours,
Sir Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment