Sunday, April 19, 2009

Music on Sirrobyn.com



Hey you cats and kittens out there!

Sir Robyn is a friend of music. So much so that I became a student of music from before I was in high school. I've always kept a guitar around and play for people when I can. My pedigree includes a load of music theory classes and some post secondary courses subjects as diverse as sound engineering, music history, computer music, composition and decomposition (a grad level course).

At SirRobyn.com I'll put my humble pedigree to work to build something that is considerably less humble. I can not speak of the length and breadth of it at this time oh you cats of considerable desire for new beats... but I can say that it will be an extensive resource of information.

Hit me two times! Uhhn, uhhn...
Sir Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment