Sunday, April 19, 2009

Science and Technology on SirRobyn.com


Greetings programs!

My blog postings with the purple ball are related to science and technology at SirRobyn.com. It is perhaps these areas where I have the highest pedigree, having been trained in computer science and mathematics. Unlike a traditional encyclopedia, this section will have more emphasis on new and emerging technologies with opinion, commentary and various media to give you the picture of what is coming and what is yet to come.

I hope to spend most of my personal time commenting in this section, so I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,
Sir Robyn

2 comments:

  1. It is very educational to visit this web. I am so happy to come here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to read the workings of a great mind such as sir robyn

    ReplyDelete